Butterscotch Pretzel Chip Cookies
Oh my, are these cookies addictive! This recipe for white chocolate, butterscotch, pretzel cookies is amazing. These cookies are the perfect combo of sweet and salty. I made these while the house was empty and that was a mistake. I ate 3 before anyone arrived home. Ok, maybe 4 or 5.
You must give this white chocolate, butterscotch chip and pretzel recipe a try.
You know the drill, right? Cream the butter and sugars together until smooth. Mix in the egg and vanilla. Whisk flour, salt and baking soda together and add to the wet ingredients.
Fold in the white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and broken pretzel pieces.
Using a tablespoon size cookie scoop form the dough balls.
Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet about 2″ apart. Press dough balls down just slightly and sprinkle with fine sea salt. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden. Do not over bake.
Store in an air tight container. (if there are any cookies remaining to store)
Yields about 24 cookies
- 1 stick softened butter
- ⅓ cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup butterscotch chips
- ½ cup broken up pretzel pieces
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add to wet ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Gently mix in the white chocolate, butterscotch chips, and pretzels.
- With a tablespoon sized cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- Place onto parchment lined baking sheets 2" apart.
- Press down on the dough rounds slightly and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake cookies for approximately 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. DO NOT OVER BAKE.(they will become hard)
- Let cool for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Recipe from veryculinary