Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Recipe Copycat
This pumpkin bread is my favorite go to recipe. The bread is extremely moist and full of fall spice flavor. If you are counting calories just leave this recipe page immediately. This pumpkin bread recipe is loaded with yummy calories BUT it’s so worth the guilt.
It’s a very simple recipe. We make it on a regular basis. For some reason it doesn’t last long at my house. I don’t care if it’s not pumpkin season. I will make this bread any time I have a craving.
Mix all dry ingredients.
Add the pumpkin and oil to the dry ingredients and mix well with electric mixer. ( I use a handheld.) Pour the pumpkin bread batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake.
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup chopped pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs, sugars and vanilla together in the bowl of a electric mixer on high speed for 30 seconds. Add the pumpkin and oil, mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds, if desired.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the loaf pan for 10 minutes. Turn onto cooling rack and cool completely.
Recipe from likemotherlikedaughters