Bakery-style pumpkin muffins are jumbo, moist, tender and gloriously full of pumpkin flavor. I have been searching for a moist muffin with loads of pumpkin flavor. THIS IS THE ONE! These taste as close to Costco muffins as I’ve ever eaten. I know some people tire quickly of pumpkin spice everything, but NOT ME! So if you’ve had enough pumpkin for the season just bear with me.
Whisk together the dry ingredients in one bowl. Then whisk together the wet ingredients in another bowl.
Mix together the wet and dry ingredients just until combined.
Divide the batter equally among the muffin cups and bake.
Easy, jumbo, gorgeously full of pumpkin flavor, moist and tender bakery style pumpkin muffins.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cups sugar
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350F. Spray muffin cups with non-stick baking spray or use liners.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
- Whisk together pumpkin, oil, eggs, sugar in a large bowl until smooth, then stir in flour mixture just until combined.
- Divide batter among muffin cups (each should be about ¾ full)
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until puffed and golden brown and a wooden pick or skewer inserted into the center of a muffin come out clean.
- Cool in pan on a rack 5 minutes, then transfer muffins from pan to rack and cool to warm or room temperature.
Recipe inspired by BumbleberryCakes