Black Bean Taco Dip
Black bean taco dip is perfect for any game day event! Better yet anytime you want a really tasty finger food. This dip is good hot or cold. So if you are transporting it to an event it won’t matter if it can’t be heated. It will still be very tasty!
Spread the can of refried black beans in a 9×9 oven safe dish.
In a medium bowl mix the softened cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and taco seasoning. Spread the mixture evenly over the black beans. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
While the dip is baking prep all your toppings. The combinations are almost endless. Choose what ever you like!
Remove the dip from the oven and top with tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, cilantro and tomatillo salsa. If you like, prepare extra toppings to serve on the side.
- 1 (16 ounce) can Refried Black Beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove Garlic, pressed
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 small can pitted Ripe Olives, sliced
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ - ½ cup Tomatillo Salsa (drizzled on top)
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spread the refried beans in a square 9x9 oven safe dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and taco seasoning.
- Mix well with electric mixer.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of refried beans.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeno and tomatillo salsa on top.
- Serve hot or room temperature with Tortilla Chips