No Bake Butterfinger Pie
No Bake Butterfinger Pie is a HUGE hit with everyone! I was informed it was not leaving our house to be shared with others. So wrong! It’s so easy to make you will wish you didn’t know the recipe. This pie is pretty irresistible. It’s rich, creamy and simply decadent.
Make your own chocolate sandwich cookie crust or buy a prepacked one. (I’m not going to judge you.)
Crush the cookies in a food processor, stir in the melted butter. Press this mixture into your pie plate and refrigerate while you make the filling.
Crush the butterfingers in a zip-top bag and set aside. You can certainly chop them as well, I just found this less messy.
Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Stir in crushed butterfingers, fold in the whipped topping.
Spread the filling evenly over your prepared crust and refrigerate at least 5 hours. Preferably overnight, the longer refrigeration time you can give the easier it is to slice. When ready to serve top with the remaining crushed butterfinger and slice.
- Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Crust:
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 11.5 oz bag Fun Sized Butterfinger, crushed or chopped (more for garnish, if desired)
- 12 oz whipped topping, thawed
- Finely crush chocolate cookies in the food processor, stir in melted butter. Press crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9" pie plate. Refrigerate while you prepare the pie filling.
- Crush or chop the butterfingers. Reserve some for a garnish, if desired.
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Stir in the butterfingers, then fold in the whipped topping.
- Spread filling mixture evenly into the pie crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Recipe inspired by PlainChicken