Cajun Chicken Pasta
Who doesn’t love quick and easy recipes on weeknights. My hand is raised because I hate cooking and cleaning for hours after an 8 hour work day. This cajun chicken pasta recipe has become a “go to” in our house. This is definitely a 30 minute meal everyone will enjoy.
Coat the chicken in the cajun seasoning. Saute the chicken.
Add the remaining ingredients, allow to heat through.
Add the pasta and stir to coat with the sauce. The sauce will thicken after a few minutes of tossing the pasta. Garnish with the green onions. Dinner is complete!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" pieces
- 8 oz linguine, cooked al dente
- 3 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1½ - 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes (I used canned diced tomatoes)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ C green onions
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with parmesan cheese and green onions.
Recipe from plainchicken