Crustless broccoli cheddar quiche is a low carb version of a classic dish. So full of flavor you will never miss the crust. Am I the only one who just eats the crunchy crust edges anyway? This crustless quiche is fluffy, creamy and loaded with cheesy goodness. You will never know it’s only 275 calories and 4.7 carbs per serving according to my calculations!
Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Super easy to make you will definitely add this to your meal rotation. We always have all the ingredients for this quiche on hand so it’s a no-brainer dinner a lot.
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Butter a 9″ pie dish, set aside. Whisk the eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, garlic powder, cayenne, kosher salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Add the cooked broccoli, green onions, and 1 cup of sharp cheddar. Stir to combine.
Pour into pie dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup sharp cheddar.
Bake for 40-45 minutes, until set and golden.
Let cool about 10 minutes before slicing.
Slice, serve and enjoy a guiltless eating pleasure!
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules (or powder)
- ⅛-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 1½ cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup green onions, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 and butter a 9-inch pie dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, salt, pepper, garlic granules, and cayenne pepper until smooth.
- Add broccoli florets, 1 cup of sharp cheddar and green onions. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ cup of shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until set and golden.
More Delicious Recipes