Easy buffalo chicken pinwheels are the perfect party, barbecue, game day or large gathering appetizer. It’s a crowd-pleaser! Super easy to make ahead and keep in the fridge until ready to serve. Cool, creamy, tangy and loaded with buffalo wing flavor.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
Combine the softened cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream.
Add the shredded chicken, green onions and buffalo sauce, stir until well combined.
Spread about 1/2 cup of the filling onto the tortilla, then roll tightly. Place on a plate, wrap with plastic and refrigerate for a few hours. This helps them hold together for better slicing and serving.
Slice and serve.
Easy buffalo chicken pinwheels are always a hit and sure to please!
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce (your favorite)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1¼ cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 5 10in. large flour tortillas
- 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer. Stir in the blue cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Toss in the shredded chicken and ½ cup buffalo wing sauce.
- Lay a tortilla out on a cutting board and spread about ½ to ¾ cup of the chicken mixture almost to the edges.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly, place on a plate seam side down and then repeat with the remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Wrap the plate with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours up to overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each rolled tortilla into about 1-inch pieces, discarding ends. Place pinwheel slices on serving plate or tray.
More Delicious Recipes
Recipe inspired by HomeCookingMemories