Extra Dark Chocolate Fudge
In this house, we LOVE dark chocolate fudge! So when I found extra dark chocolate chips I snagged them to make my fudge. This recipe is so easy and so yummy! It’s my go-to recipe because it has never failed me.
I usually make this fudge with dark chocolate, so if that’s all you can find, go for it! It’s still really yummy! This fudge is expected to be available every Christmas by family members. So I make it happen!
So easy! Place all ingredients (except the chocolate chips and vanilla) in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Pour into the pan to set up. And that’s it…easy, right?
Once set, lift out of the pan and slice.
I promise this fudge will be a big hit, so give it a try!
- 1½ c Sugar
- 1 7oz jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 5oz can Evaporated Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Butter (1/2 stick)
- 12 ounces Extra Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Line an 8" or 9" square pan with foil, butter the foil and set aside.
- Combine, marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk and butter in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Once to a boil, cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, stir in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Stir until chips are melted thoroughly and pour into the prepared pan.
- Let set until firm.
If you must, you can add your favorite nuts. But we love it just like it is!