Fire Roasted Salsa
Fire roasted salsa is so easy to make at home, you will never buy another jar…ever! My family is so crazy for this restaurant style salsa I can’t seem to keep it stocked fast enough. If you like restaurant style salsa you will love this recipe even more. Spice up Taco Tuesday with this fresh tasting homemade salsa!
It literally takes no time at all to make this salsa. The fire roasted tomatoes add a perfectly smokey flavor to this fresh-tasting salsa.
All you have to do is chop the onion, jalapeno, and garlic. Dump all the ingredients in the food processor or blender and give it a whirl or few.
For the best flavor store in the refrigerator for an hour or two to allow the flavors to combine before serving.
- 2 14.5-ounce
cansfire roasted tomatoes
- 1 4-ounce diced green chilis
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bunch of cilantro leaves (you can use less if desired)
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1-2 jalapeños (seeded and diced)
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and pulse until you reach desired consistency.
- For best flavor place the salsa in a jar or container and chill for 1-2 hours or longer.
- Store chilled in airtight container.