Grilled Mexican street corn salad is loaded with a tantalizing mix of sweet, savory, smoky and spicy flavors. This salad is so good you will want to make it all the time. Easy to make and even easier to devour! Need to bring a dish to a potluck or barbecue? This will make you the hit of the party.
Grilled Mexican Street Corn Salad
Simply grill the corn on the cob and the jalapenos. Slice the corn off the cob into a large bowl. Dice up the jalapenos. This is where you control the heat, leave the seeds and ribs of the jalapenos for extra spicy goodness. Or remove them for a less spicy bite.
Add the chopped green onions and parsley. In a separate small bowl whisk the mayonnaise, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Pour the dressing over the corn mixture and stir to combine. Add the Cotija cheese and stir gently to incorporate.
Grilled Mexican street corn salad is a perfect side dish for almost any meal.
- 8 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 2 fresh jalapenos
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4-5 green onions, diced (we used green tops only)
- 1 cup Cotija cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (adjust to taste)
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the grill to 400ºF.
- Grill the corn and jalapenos for 15-20 minutes, turning frequently, until lightly charred.
- Carefully cut the corn off the cobs into a large bowl. Chop and seed (if desired) the grilled jalapenos and toss in the bowl with the corn.
- Add the cilantro and green onions.
- In a small bowl mix the dressing ingredients. Pour over the corn mixture and toss to combine.
- Add the Cotija cheese and gently toss to incorporate.
- Serve warm, room temperature or cold.
More Delicious Recipes
Recipe adapted from AsEasyAsApplePie