Grilled parmesan corn on the cob is an easy way to change up plain boiled buttered corn on the cob. It’s super easy, cheesy and loaded with flavor! Why heat up the kitchen? It’s a great summertime side dish that can be thrown on the grill along with the barbecue ribs!
Shuck the corn. In a small bowl mix the olive oil, dried basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place each piece of corn on a sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Brush with the oil mixture, generously sprinkle the parmesan cheese all over the corn and wrap tightly.
Remove from the grill, open the foil packets and garnish with extra parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy! Nothing is better than crispy, crunchy, fresh, grilled corn on the cob, that is unless you load it up with some nutty parmesan cheese.
- 4 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- ½ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the grill to 400ºF.
- Prep corn by shucking and placing all each ear on a piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil, basil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the oil mixture over each ear of corn. Sprinkle generously with the parmesan cheese (reserving some for garnish). Wrap the corn tightly in the aluminum foil.
- Place aluminum foil pack on the grill for around 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Unwrap each piece and garnish with more parmesan cheese.
- Serve and devour!
More Delicious Recipes
Recipe inspired by TarasMulticulturalTable