Parmesan crusted chicken tenders are your answer to please the entire family with a low carb meal! As previously stated, we are trying to cut back and lose some lbs. Confession, it’s not going all that well. I love to bake too much! It’s always a vicious cycle for me. At least I tried, right?
I couldn’t resist this parmesan crusted chicken recipe that kept popping up on Pinterest. It’s flour and breadcrumb free. You won’t even miss them! These chicken tenders are crazy good. You don’t even need to be on a low carb plan to love them.
Just mix up the grated parmesan cheese (not the stuff in the green can) with the spices in one bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl and start dipping.
Prepare a large sheet pan with a foil lining and a rack. Dip the chicken and place it on the rack.
Bake for 20-30 minutes, serve and listen to the praises.
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil, place a cooling rack in the pan.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken tender in butter then roll in seasoned cheese mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Recipe inspired by TheChunkyChef