Pepper jelly brie bites are the perfect appetizer for any party or gathering. Crispy phyllo shells filled with slightly spicy pepper jelly topped with creamy brie cheese. Sweet and spicy bites of flaky deliciousness! An easy, quick, flavorful appetizer to throw together anytime. Keep the three ingredients on hand and you will always be prepared.
Pepper Jelly Brie Bites
Place 24 pastry shells on a rimmed sheet pan. Cut the brie into 24 very small pieces. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon of pepper jelly into each pastry shell. Top each pastry shell with a cube of brie cheese.
Bake at 350ºF until the cheese is melted, about 7-8 minutes.
Remove from the oven, sprinkle lightly with sea salt and garnish with a small leaf of fresh thyme.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 24 mini phyllo pastry shells, thawed
- 3 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh thyme for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Arrange phyllo pastry shells on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut the brie into 24 small pieces.
- Spoon ¼ teaspoon of red pepper jelly into each pastry cup.
- Top the pepper jelly with one piece of brie in each cup.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle each cup lightly with the sea salt.
- Garnish with a small leaf of fresh thyme if desired.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3.5g 4%
Saturated Fat 1.1g 6%
Cholesterol 4mg 1%
Sodium 137mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 9.2g 3%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Total Sugars 1.2g
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Calcium 7mg 1%
Iron 0mg 2%
Potassium 5mg 0%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.
More Delicious Recipes