Pumpkin Spice Latte Biscotti
Yes, pumpkin spice latte biscotti. Yes, I too have an obsession with pumpkin. I think I have told you all this before. I confess but I’m not ashamed. And anytime I have the chance to add espresso (I use this one) into the mix, I DO! Because I also have an obsession for coffee. Now you can eat your pumpkin spice latte, if you choose.
Mix the ingredients and form the dough.
Bake, let cool and slice.
Then bake again. The smell from the kitchen is divine while this is baking.
Let cool and drizzle with white chocolate candy coating.
This biscotti has a wonderful pumpkin spice flavor with a little kick.
- 3 cups Flour
- 1½ tsp. Baking Powder
- 2½ tsp. Instant Espresso Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ginger
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ cup Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1½ tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Puree
- White Chocolate Candy Coating or white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 300° F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt and spices. Whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and pumpkin and beat to combine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- On prepared baking sheet, spoon dough into two logs about 3 inches wide by 12 inches long (they will spread). Using moistened hands, shape and smooth the dough.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until firm and hollow sounding when tapped. Remove from oven and allow to rest on the pan for about 10 minutes.
- Remove logs to a cutting board and using a serrated knife, cut into 1-inch slices. Return slices to baking sheet, with cut side down, and bake 15 minutes.
- Turn biscotti over and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Drizzle cooled biscotti with melted chocolate.
Create Link Inspire