Queso dip is our favorite go-to at a Mexican restaurant. No need to go out just make it at home. It’s so simple with very few ingredients. A great recipe for any party or gathering.
Place all ingredients in a saucepan and warm gently to melt and combine. This process takes some time so just be patient and stir often.
You will have ooey, gooey, delicious restaurant style cheese dip. Serve and enjoy! Who doesn’t love cheese dip?
- 1 pound of white American cheese
- ½ - ¾ cup of milk (maybe more if you want it thinner)/
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 (4 oz) can of green chili's
- 3-4 pickled jalapeno peppers - chopped (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of cumin (optional)
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- cayenne pepper - a pinch
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until melted - stirring frequently.
- Add more milk if you like it thinner.
- Serve immediately with chips.