Roast beef sliders with horseradish sauce are a great game day, party or weeknight recipe. Easy to prepare for a crowd or just movie night with the family. A creamy spicy horseradish sauce, layered with thinly sliced roast beef covered with gooey, melty cheese in a hand size toasty bun.
Football season is upon us and my husband is chomping at the bit for game day foods. Is yours? This manly dish is the way to his heart. So simple, just layer all ingredients and bake. Place the buns in your baking pan, spread half of the horseradish sauce. Lay on half the cheese slices.
As you can see from the photo above I had to manipulate the cheese slices to fit properly. This is only because I was stuck buying actual slider buns. The grocery store I was in didn’t have the dinner rolls I prefer to use for sliders and I wasn’t about to make another stop.
Place the roast beef on the cheese by layering and folding as needed to pile it nice and high. Drizzle the remaining horseradish sauce evenly over the beef.
Top with another layer of cheese, then place the slider tops on and bake.
Slice and serve to these roast beef sliders with horseradish sauce to those hungry football fans!
- 12 slider or dinner rolls
- 1 lb roast beef deli meat, thinly sliced
- 12 slices of provolone cheese (or more)
- Horseradish Sauce:
- ½ cup prepared horseradish
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine the horseradish sauce by mixing the horseradish, mayo, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt. Taste for seasoning. Set aside.
- In a 9x13 baking dish place the bottom half of the rolls, spread half of the horseradish sauce evenly over the rolls and evenly lay out about 6 slices of the provolone cheese.
- Top with the roast beef, folding and layering the meat on each roll, drizzle the beef with the remaining horseradish sauce, layer with the remaining cheese slices and place the roll tops over the cheese.
- Brush with the melted butter, cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake another 5 to 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 18.2g 23%
Saturated Fat 7.2g 36%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 48mg 17%
Sodium 1211mg 53%
Potassium 186mg 4%
Total Carb 49.7g 17%
Dietary Fiber 2.1g 7%
Vitamin A 9% · Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 29% · Iron 23%
*Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
More Delicious Recipes
Recipe inspired by RealHouseMoms