Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Roasted fingerling potatoes are easy, delicious and always a crowd pleaser! No peeling or major chopping. Just wash, slice in half, coat with oil, salt, pepper and then bake. Super easy peasy.
Give them a good wash.
Dry the potatoes. Slice in half lengthwise, place in a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Place on sheet pans in a single layer. (I used 2 pans for 3 pounds of potatoes.) And roast. This made a lot but you are going to need them because they disappear fast! This is also the perfect side dish for a dinner party. You can add any herbs you like, rosemary, garlic, thyme.
- 3 pounds fingerling Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons coarse Sea Salt
- Several Fresh Pepper grinds (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Scrub the potatoes, slice in half lengthwise, dry thoroughly and place in a large bowl
- Mix olive oil, coarse sea salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub salt and oil mixture into potatoes.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 35 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft in the middle and crusted on the outside.
Adapted from 5dollardinners