Roasted green beans and mushrooms are a tasty and healthy low carb side dish for any meal. This simple side dish is easy, too, calling for only four ingredients. Fresh green beans and crimini mushrooms tossed with garlic-infused oil and roasted. Ready to serve in under 25 minutes.
Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms
First, crack the garlic and place it in the olive oil to infuse the flavor. Set aside while you clean and dice the green beans and crimini mushrooms. Preheat the oven to 400º. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (easy clean up).
Place the vegetables on the baking sheet and drizzle the garlic and olive oil evenly over. Sprinkle the sea salt and pepper over evenly. With your hands toss to coat thoroughly.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, giving them a toss halfway through the roasting.
Serve and enjoy! This makes an excellent side dish for any meal. Elegant enough for any dinner party.
- 1½ lbs fresh green beans
- 8 oz fresh Crimini mushrooms (baby bellas)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves (cracked)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the cracked garlic cloves in the olive oil and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms* and green beans. Place them on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the olive oil and garlic cloves over the green beans and mushrooms, sprinkle the salt and pepper evenly over.
- Toss gently with your hands until evenly coated.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes.
More Delicious Recipes