Roasted salted almonds are super easy to make at home. Three ingredients, the oven and done! A healthy snack that’s cheaper if you make them yourself. I can usually find raw almonds at half the price of roasted. So why wouldn’t I make them myself? It’s way more cost effective and definitely tastier. The only problem is being able to get to them before my family eats them all.
Roasted Salted Almonds Recipe
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Toss the almonds and melted butter together in a bowl. Spread them out evenly on a baking sheet sprinkle with the salt.
Roast for 5 minutes, give them a toss and roast another 5-10 minutes. Watch them closely they will burn very quickly. When they are fragrant and golden they are done.
You can place them on paper towels to cool and drain. I don’t bother with this step. When completely cooled store in an airtight container.
Taste once cooled, add extra salt if desired.
Roasted salted almonds are an easy healthy snack or they are a great cocktail party snack.
- 3 cups raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ - 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss the almonds and melted butter to coat.
- Spread the almonds on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the salt. (start with ½ teaspoon)
- Bake 5 minutes, stir the almonds and bake another 5-10 minutes.
- Watch closely, almonds will burn quickly.
- Remove from the oven to paper towels to cool and drain, if desired.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15.7g 20%
Saturated Fat 3.3g 17%
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 25mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 5.1g 2%
Dietary Fiber 3g 11%
Total Sugars 1g
Vitamin D 0mcg 0%
Calcium 65mg 5%
Iron 1mg 5%
Potassium 175mg 4%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.
More Delicious Recipes