Sheet pan roasted chicken and vegetables will become one of your favorite go-to meals. Easy cleanup, delicious flavor, and perfect for meal prep or dinner in a jiffy. We had this for dinner and prepped several lunches with the leftovers.
Sheet Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
It’s about the method, mix it up. Try different vegetables or different spices. Just be sure all the ingredients will cook in the same amount of time.
Chop the vegetables, toss them in a large bowl with the oil and spices.
Season the chicken breasts with the oil and spices. Then bake for 20-25 minutes.
Slice the chicken then serve or divide up into storage containers for lunch. So easy, healthy and delicious. Not to mention the savings you will have from staying in for lunch!
Perfectly portioned lunch ready for reheating and enjoying. All microwaves are different so reheat according to your microwaves abilities. We heated at 90 power for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Easy sheet pan roasted chicken and vegetables for a quick dinner or meal prepping.
- 1 small head of broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 ounces of Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 3-4 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Seasoning for the chicken:
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the chopped vegetables in the large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic over the vegetables and toss to coat. Spread them evenly on each side of the sheet pan. (or all to one side, it really doesn't matter)
- Place the chicken breast in the middle of the pan, drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and rub with your hands to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through (internal temperature 165F).
- Serve or divide into meal prep containers. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
More Delicious Recipes
Recipe inspired by GimmeDelicious