Spicy cheddar snack mix is a must have at all parties, gathering and just plain movie night! It’s the perfect blend of spice and cheese flavors. I suggest making several batches because it doesn’t last long.
Spicy Cheddar Snack Mix
It’s just like making regular snack mix, simple and delicious. Add the Chex cereal, crackers and peanuts to a large roasting pan. Whisk the butter, ranch packet, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese and Worcestershire sauce together in a small bowl. Pour the sauce over the mix and stir gently to coat. Bake for 1 hour.
I chose pepper jack crackers and hot & spicy cheddar crackers to give this mix some extra spunky flavor. You can choose whichever type of cheese crackers you like.
We make snack mixes all year round. Easy enough to feed a large crowd or just snacking for your family.
Spicy, crunchy, cheesy snack mix that’s perfect for any occasion!
- 3 cups wheat
- 3 cups corn
- 3 cups rice
- 1½ cups peanuts
- 3 cups pepper jack cheddar crackers
- 3 cups hot & spicy cheddar crackers
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- ⅔ cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat your oven 250°.
- In a large roasting pan, add the cereal, peanuts and cheddar crackers
- In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter, ranch, Parmesan, red pepper flakes and Worcestershire sauce. Pour the butter mixture over the mix and stir gently until all of the snack is well coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring ever 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.