Spinach artichoke cups are a tasty appetizer for any party, sure to please all your guests! No need to fill a bowl with chips or stick a spoon in a bowl of dip. Make these and your guests will enjoy a perfect party food. Spinach artichoke dip in a bite size food.
Easy-peasy, right? They are so quick to prepare you can make one pan at a time to keep warm appetizers coming to your guests all night! Party finger food at it’s best. Creamy, cheesy goodness delivered in a crispy wonton bowl!
- 30-40 won ton wrappers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 14oz can artichokes, drained and chopped (1/2 can)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup mayo
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper (if desired)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat mini-muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, shredded cheese, mayo, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- Line prepared the mini-muffin pan with wonton wrappers, lightly pressing into place to form a cup. Be careful not to press too hard, you don't want them to tear.
- Using a tablespoon, fill each cup with mixture almost to the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until edges, are browned and crisp and the filling is hot and melty.
Recipe inspired by Madeinmelskitchen